Category: Weight Loss
You will surely not feel guilty next time after grabbing another sip of coffee when you have this much of the health benefits of coffee.
Coffee has always been praised to cure laziness and get considered as a gift from heaven, at the same time has been mocked or blamed to cause madness and impotence. However, what is the actual fact? We all know that coffee is loaded with antioxidants and valuable nutrients to improve our health.
Let’s know about scientifically proven 15 health benefits of coffee –
1. Enhances Our Physical Performance – Having a cup of coffee, usually a black coffee just an hour before physical exercise or workout can boost your performance by 12 %. Caffeine boost adrenaline levels in our blood stream. Adrenaline is our body’s “fight” hormone that helps our body for any sort of physical exertion.
2. Cure Pain – Just two cups of coffee can cure muscle pain that one gets a post workout by 48%, as stated in the Journal of Pain in March 2007.
3. Promote Mental Strength – It has been proven scientifically that coffee plays a vital role to bolster our brain. Researchers claim that individual who drinks 3-5 cup of coffee every day has about 65% less chance of developing mental disorder like Alzheimer’s or dementia. Moderate intake of coffee also helps you to stay focused and mentally alert.
4. May Help in Weight Loss – We know that coffee is loaded with antioxidants but do you know that it also contains potassium and magnesium that helps our body use insulin, regulate the sugar level in blood. It also helps in reducing our craving for snacks and sugary treats. It also helps in fat cell breakage and uses it as body fuel for any physical training.
5. Enhance Our Fiber Intake – A cup of coffee usually represents an involvement of around 1.8 grams of a fiber of the recommended intake of 19-38 grams. As per the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry.
6. Lower Risk of Diabetes – As per the Achieves of Internal Medicine, people who consume 5-6 cups of coffee every day has 22% less risk of diseases like diabetes. Shocking but about 11.8% men of America above the age of 20 years have diabetes. Hence, it has become a growing concern and due to this, it is receiving lots of attention from the medical community. Recently, it has been discovered by Harvard researchers that men consuming coffee had a significantly lesser risk of developing diabetes of type – II. However, it is essential to regulate your sugar intake.
7. Protect Our Ticker – Any individual who is serious about their health knows the significance of a strong cardiovascular system. You will be surprised to know that simply by sipping 1-2 cups of coffee daily could significantly lessen the risk of the cardiovascular disorder. As per a Japanese research on more than 76,000 participants, men who consumed 1-2 cups of coffee daily lessen their risk of cardiovascular disorder, which can also lead to death in some individual. However, this, of course, doesn’t excuse anyone from doing cardio for fitness.
8. Reduces Risk of Alzheimer ‘s disease – Alzheimer’s disorder is a know neuro-degenerative mental disorder, which is also a leading cause of dementia. This disease usually affects individual above the age of 65 years and unfortunately, till today, there is no any specific cure for this disease. However, substantial evidence has been provided in European Journal of Neurology that caffeine or elements of coffee can provide protection against this deadly disease.
9. Reduces Risk Of Parkinson’s Disease – This is other most common neurodegenerative disorder after Alzheimer’s. Similar to Alzheimer’s, there is no such specific treatment for this disease. Hence, precaution is very vital to reduce the risk of such diseases. As per few studies, coffee intake helps in reducing the risk of Parkinson’s diseases ranging from 30 to 60%.
10. Helps in Depression & Suicidal Tendency – As per 10 years of study on more than 86,000 women shows a reduced risk of suicide in one who consumed coffee on a daily basis. As per the Achieves of Internal Medicine, another research carried by Harvard School of Public Health discovered that women who consumed 4-5 cups of coffee every day were 20% lesser risk of depression.
11. Protective Effect on Liver – Our liver performs numbers of significant functions in our body. There are several diseases that primarily affect our liver that include fatty liver, hepatitis and much more. Several other diseases can cause disorders like cirrhosis, due to which liver has been basically replaced by scar tissue. However, people who consume 4 or more cups of coffee may get protection against cirrhosis by 80%.
12. Reduces Risk of Colorectal Cancer – Just a moderate intake of coffee can help in reducing the risk of developing colorectal cancer up to 26%. Such defensive health benefits boost with increased intake.
13. Stronger DNA – As per a study published in the European Journal on Nutrients says that people who drink coffee on a daily basis have stronger DNA as the white blood cells of such people had much fewer instances of impulsive DNA strand breakage.
14. Prevention Against Cavity – Researchers from Brazil have found that black coffee has the properties to kill the bacterial agent causing tooth decay. However, adding sugar or milk in it negates such benefits.
15. Great Source of Antioxidant – All those who get tempted towards standard Western diet, can add coffee as a healthier aspect in their diet. This is mainly because coffee carries a huge amount of antioxidants. Studies, also state that most individuals get more amount of antioxidants from coffee as compared to vegetables and fruits.
I am sure, now you know several health benefits of coffee to include it as one of the healthiest beverage in your regular diet.
Aastha is the Freelance content writer. She has written many contents on Health Benefits.
There are good reasons to drink coffee and this post is for those that are looking for reasons to keep drinking it.
Here’s a list of some good reasons to drink coffee.
1. Ease the pain
Two cups of coffee can cut post-workout muscle pain. Make your cup of joe with little or no cream at all.
2. Coffee Can Improve Energy Levels and Make You Smarter
Coffee can help people feel less tired and increase energy levels. This is because it contains a stimulant called caffeine, which is actually the most commonly consumed psychoactive substance in the world. After you drink coffee, the caffeine is absorbed into the bloodstream. From there, it travels into the brain.
3. Helps Burning Fat
caffeine is found in almost every commercial fat burning supplement. There’s a good reason for that… caffeine is one of the very few natural substances that have actually been proven to aid fat burning. Unless you are not making your coffee sugary.
4. Improve Physical Performance
Caffeine also increases Epinephrine (Adrenaline) levels in the blood. This is the “fight or flight” hormone, designed to make our bodies ready for intense physical exertion. Caffeine makes the fat cells break down body fat, releasing them into the blood as free fatty acids and making them available as fuel.
5. Lower the risk of type 2 diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a gigantic health problem, currently afflicting about 300 million people worldwide. It is characterized by elevated blood sugars in the context of insulin resistance or an inability to secrete insulin. For some reason, coffee drinkers have a significantly reduced risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
6. Fight Depression with coffee
Depression is a serious mental disorder that causes a significantly reduced quality of life. In a Harvard study published in 2011, women who drank 4 or more cups per day had a 20% lower risk of becoming depressed.
7. Lower the risk of some types of cancer
Liver and colorectal cancer are the 3rd and 4th leading causes of cancer death worldwide. Coffee drinkers have a lower risk of both.
If you want to drink coffee for its health benefits, drink your coffee black, without sugar, non-dairy creamer or cream, or flavorings. If you are dousing your cup of coffee in creamer, non-dairy creamer, sugar, and other sweeteners and flavorings, you are missing out on the therapeutic benefits and potentially harming your health.
When it comes to drinks, individuals can make use of numerous ingredients. These ingredients can provide you with unique tastes that can satisfy our needs. But, some individuals add special ingredients to their drinks in order to attain wonderful benefits.
With regard to coffee, more and more individuals are adding butter. For some, adding butter to coffee can be new. However, experts claim that butter coffee is a longstanding tradition in many parts of the world. By adding such ingredient, individuals can make coffee tastier, without compromising the benefits of the coffee. Other than that, experts also claim that butter coffee offers a wide range of health benefits. Below are some of the following.
Help with weight loss
First of all, butter coffee is known to help individuals lose weight. This is possible since grass-fed butter which is commonly added in coffee can be metabolized very quickly in the liver. In addition, experts also claim that butter coffee may cause your body to increase fat-burning, resulting in weight loss. Plus, this coffee is also known to have high omega-3 count which may improve gut health and improve anti-inflammatory properties.
Features high healthy fats content
Most individuals are aware that fats cause numerous health conditions. These include obesity and hypertension, diabetes, and gallbladder disease. High fat intake can also cause risk of breast cancer directly through increased blood estrogen levels. However, butter most especially grass-fed ones are known to provide healthy fats. And, butter is also rich in fat-soluble vitamins and trace minerals, including beneficial selenium, a powerful antioxidant.
Keep the brain healthy
Another benefit of drinking butter coffee is it can keep the brain healthy. For one, it can protect the brain from age related cognitive illnesses, such as dementia, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease. In addition, this coffee can act as a mild cognitive enhancer. It can also help reduce anxiety, improve mood, and can help cognitive decline in older populations. This type of coffee also provides omega-6 since it can improve brain function, and normal growth and development.
Finally, butter coffee can also help individuals increase their energy. Fat is known as a good source of energy. And, butter coffee contains high amounts of it. As mentioned above, butter contains omega-6, which can maintain bone health, regulate metabolism, and maintain the reproductive system. As a result, individuals have sufficient energy to deal with their tasks and obligations easily and properly. Butter coffee can also help athletic performance even if you do not have time to grab breakfast.
These are only some of the amazing benefits that individuals can obtain when drinking coffee with grass-fed butter.
Exactly what seems to have all the multimedia, as well as many clinical
groups totally, psyched concerning Green Coffee Bean Extract is the fact
consumers need not do a single thing extra while using this specific weight reduction product.
Individuals don’t need a workout regime, people don’t have to use dieting strategies,and people seem to be losing pounds!
The most recent research on Green Coffee Bean Extract observed a collection of sixteen individuals which had taken the extract for five and one=half months. Throughout the actual research, each person lost an average of seventeen lbs, as well as 16%per-cent of his or her total body fat!
Therefore, let’s take a more in-depth look into Green Coffee Bean Extract , starting by asking this question, “exactly how will Green Coffee Bean Extract succeed in aiding weight loss?” The answer lies in the fact that the essential ingredient isn’t the caffeine. The key ingredient is actually an extremely healthy working substance known as Chromogenic Acid.
Chromogenic Acid functions by suppressing the release of glucose in the human body and increasing the body’s metabolic rate, meaning the “burning up” of unwanted fat in the liver. When the two systems function together, it is amazing what they can do.
One may well wonder if perhaps he or she might obtain similar results through the coffee one enjoys with their morning meal, but the answer is no you cannot is the answer. Any time you actually roast coffee beans in order to obtain specific colors smells as well as taste, you are also eliminating the Chromogenic Acid, which is the key element to healthful weight reduction.
Green Coffee Beans in comparison, are not roasted, contain minor a smell, are bitter, and consist of more than 50 percent Chromogenic Acid. Roasting Coffee Beans extracts all the Cholorgenic Acid, which in turn is the essential element in aiding weight loss.
The Green Coffee Bean dietary supplement which is taken every day has approximately twenty-three milligrams of caffeine for each serving in contrast to a regular cup of coffee, which possesses around 100 mg, and your “venti drip” offers as many as 400 milligrams!
So, it is unnecessary to point out,
Green Coffee Bean Extract isn’t a stimulant, it does not cause you to be
jittery or anxious and increase one’s cardiovascular pace like roasted
Green Coffee Bean Extract has in fact demonstrated in a number of research projects that if taken correctly, it will reduce blood pressure and continue to boost one’s metabolism! Could the lowering of one’s blood pressure be the result of weight loss? This is an excellent way to lose weight!