Amsterdam Coffeeshop Directory

MenuAmsterdam MapDirectorySite Index
It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:06 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Nederhash
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:03 pm 

As its so expensive i'm looking for a definitive tip list. most posts on crystals are tagged on the back of weed or coffeshop reviews.

A new list of top trichomes please :)

Johhny J i gather your not a fan in general but if you had to choose one it would be Dampkring WaterWorks for 50E?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:17 pm 

Moonshine from Dampkring blew my head off. In 15 years of trips, this stands out as the strongest THC product ever for me. Way stronger than proper "Budder" in my opinion. Most ice hashes are a complete waste of money though in my experience - stick to top-end shops and recommendations from locals like DC :!:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:09 pm 

Grey Ice Crystals. from Grey Area. 26E/g. Buy half a gram to try(13E) and that should make you very stoned. Add a little sprinkle to a J to beef it up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:57 pm 

BB HAZE ICE or SS haze ICE from No0n or Mellow yellow!!
will blow your mind but it price is 50e a gram!

Jelly hash from Bushdoctor 40-45e a gram!

isolator-moonshine-silverpear from Prix d amie 12-20e

:wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:32 pm 

Adamster wrote:

Jelly hash from Bushdoctor 40-45e a gram!

I second that!

Post subject: Re: Nederhash
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:50 am 

hey_bobby wrote:
Johhny J i gather your not a fan in general but if you had to choose one it would be Dampkring WaterWorks for 50E?
Yes, thats right.

The last menu I saw for Dampkring had 4 WaterWorks, the most expensive going for 50 Euros. I would get the most expensive one.

Heres the link to the menu: http://www.black-arts.org/~reatta/Menus ... 82007a.JPG

To get technical, I suppose there's a difference between Crystals/Trichomes and Ice Hash. The Crystals/Trichomes bother me because I think they get it from putting bud in tumblers. (And of course, they're going to sell that tumbled bud.)

yours

!!JohnnY J!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:25 am 

grey ice crystals are unpressed icehash crystals, more like bits of dark sand, not kif.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:53 pm 

Johnny J wrote:
To get technical, I suppose there's a difference between Crystals/Trichomes and Ice Hash. The Crystals/Trichomes bother me because I think they get it from putting bud in tumblers. (And of course, they're going to sell that tumbled bud.)

yours

!!JohnnY J!!

correct. they are both trichomes tho, just refined in different ways. i'll try the dampkring top dollar stuff. just once and to satisfy my curiosity. cheers guys.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:45 pm 

hey_bobby wrote:
Johnny J wrote:

yours

!!JohnnY J!!

correct. they are both trichomes tho, just refined in different ways. i'll try the dampkring top dollar stuff. just once and to satisfy my curiosity. cheers guys.

kinda... grey area do a golden kif, and and nederhash that is not pressed, so just little bits, looks almost like dry coffee ground.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:45 pm 

Ash333 wrote:
hey_bobby wrote:
Johnny J wrote:

yours

!!JohnnY J!!

kinda... grey area do a golden kif, and and nederhash that is not pressed, so just little bits, looks almost like dry coffee ground.

enlighten me ash. i thought nederhash and kif were both comprised of trichomes. each refined differently. one by using very cold water and mesh of varying grades (usually 4) to 'sieve' the trichomes. the other is simply shaking trichomes off a bud.

am i mistaken?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:08 pm 

hey_bobby wrote:
Ash333 wrote:
hey_bobby wrote:
Johnny J wrote:

yours

!!JohnnY J!!

enlighten me ash. i thought nederhash and kif were both comprised of trichomes. each refined differently. one by using very cold water and mesh of varying grades (usually 4) to 'sieve' the trichomes. the other is simply shaking trichomes off a bud.

am i mistaken?

Hey Hey_bobby

These pics arn't of the grey aream stuff, but are similar. Hopefully other people will have beter pics. Just a quick google search produced an isolater similar to grey areas crystals:

and a kif:

hope that helps, although the first pic is of a lower quality to grey areas stuff.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:15 pm 

cool. they're both types of pure trichomes. thanks for pic dude. you got me excited even more now! counting down the days....

you favourite way is sprinkly in a J right?